- Block Over 100,000 Ad-serving Domains – Known ad-serving domains are pulled from third party sources and compiled into one list.
- Block Advertisements On Any Device – Network-level blocking you to block ads in non-traditional placed such as mobile apps and smart TVs, regardless of hardware or OS.
- Improve Overall Network Performance – Since ads are blocked before they are downloaded, your network will perform better.
- Reduce Cellular Data Usage – Pair your Pi-hole with a VPN for on-the-go ad-blocking and save on data costs.
- Monitor Performance And Statistics – The Web interface shows how many ads were blocked, a query log, and more.
The installation is a simple one linecommand and the instructions are clear – you just have to modify a couple of settings in your internet router. Its supported on many Linux Distro’s
Would really recommend you try it out. If any of you have browsed the Birmingham Mail you will know what I am talking about!